- Reconditioned, tested and guaranteed to perform at manufacturers specs.
- 30-DAY WARRANTY
- This sale does not include any probes.
- Probes are available at additional cost. Please let us know which probes you need for a quote.
Important features and details.
- ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound
- Software level 190.17
- Studies performed: Pulsed, CW, Color, Doppler, M Mode, 2D, Pwr Img
- Panasonic MD 830 Ultrasound VCR included
- Mitsubishi CP700 Video Printer included Cardiac & Vascular Calculation Packages
- High Definition ImagingTissue Harmonic Imaging
- Microfine Grayscale Imaging
- Adaptive Image Processing (X-RES)
- Real-time Compound Imaging (SonoCT)
- Integrated Stress Echo Package
- Color Doppler, Color Angio & Colorization
- Spectral Steered PW & CW Doppler
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Automated Patient Automization
- Cineloop Review & High Definition Zoom
- High Resolution Non-Interlaced Monitor
This system is in excellent condition and ready for patient use now!
Transducers not included but available at additional cost
- ATL C7-4 Curved Array Convex Transducer Add $1250
- ATL C4-2 Convex abdominal Transducer Add $2000
- ATL C5-2 Curved Array Convex Transducer Add $2000
- ATL C8-4V 8-4Mhz Broadband Curved array Endovaginal Transducer Add $3000
- ATL C9-5 5.0-9.0Mhz Endovaginal Transducer Add $3000
- ATL L10-5 Linear 38mm Transducer, Add $3000
- ATL L12-5 Linear 38mm Transducer, Add $5000
- ATL P3-2 Phased Array Cardiac Transducer, Add $2000
- ATL P5-3 Phased Array Cardiac Sector Transducer, Add $2000
- ATL P6-3 General Purpose Sector Transducer, Add $1500
- ATL P7-4 Pediatric Cardiac Sector Transducer, Add $2500
- Many other transducers available. Please email your requests.
Custom crating and insured freight shipment within the lower 48 states is a flat fee of $500.
Email for shipment prices to other locations.
CARDIAC SCIENCE POWERHEART G3 AED DEFIBRILLATOR BRAND NEW Complete with battery and defibrillator pads Biphasic shock technology
The following accessories are included
- ECG cable,
- SPO2 cable,
- NIBP cuff and hose
The following features are included
- COLOR 9″ LCD display
- ECG, SPO2,NIBP, RESP, and TEMP parameters (CO2 not included)
- Printer not included. (unit with printer available here)
- Only 12 Pounds
- Battery Operated
- Built in carrying handle
- Great for paramedics
- 100-240volt – 50-60htz power flexibility
- 12.1″ Color Display
- NIBP – Dinamap Superstat
- IBP – 4 Channels
- 12 Lead ECG – 12SL, ACI-TIPI, Intellirate, AVOA Plus
- Spo2 – Masimo SET
- CO2 – Includes Capnoflex for Sidestream CO2 monitoring
- LED Alarm Handle
- 2 Batteries
New accessories as follows
- NIBP Cuff and Hose
- 5 or 12 Lead ECG Cable
- Spo2 Extension Cable and Finger Sensor
- CO2 Module
More info from GE
With the family of Dash monitors from GE Healthcare, you have allthe flexibility you need in a single, portable platform. Dash monitors’ robust clinical parameters capture vital patient measurements while sophisticated algorithms help prevent false arrhythmia alarms. The Dash monitor can be adapted to any level of acuity so it can stay with the patient throughout the entire care continuum. From presentation in the ER to evaluation in the Chest Pain Center to treatment in the ICU to recovery in the Stepdown unit, the Dash monitor is by the patient’s side at every point of care.
The user friendly Dash 5000 sports a larger 12.1 inch display for easier readability and quick key functionality for most commonly used functions.
- Marquette EK-Pro reduces false arrhythmia alarms to 1 per 5 patient monitor hours.
- Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics offers simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis for uncompromising quality and reliability.
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation features criteria for easy detection of acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients.
- Marquette 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument) considers a patient’s age, gender and chief complaint as well as ECG measurements to generate a numerical score that helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia.
- A choice of gold standard SpO2 solutions – Masimo SET or Nellcor.
- BioZ Impedance Cardiography (ICG) module for non-invasive hemodynamic data.
- Smart Anesthesia Multi-gas (SAM) module for breath-by-breath analysis and instant identification of agents.
- High-resolution Cardiorespirogram (CRG) trends to detect subtle physiological shifts in neonates.
- CapnoFlex CO2 monitoring for both mainstream and low-flow sidestream CO2 monitoring.
- Size Dash 5000 – 12.1 in.
- Type Active-matrix color LCD
- Resolution: Dash 3000 and 4000: 640 by 480 dpi, Dash 5000: 800 by 600 dpi
- Number of traces 7 (maximum)
- Number of seconds/trace 4.9 at 25 mm/sec
- Sweep speed 6.25, 12.5, 25 mm/sec (with erase bar)
- TrimKnob control
Five hard keys Standard Silence Alarm, Print, NBP Go/Stop, Zero All and Power On/Off. Dash 5000 adds Trends, NBP Auto, Admit/Discharge, Standby and Main View, Remote control option Available
- Categories Patient status and system status
- Priority 4 levels – Crisis, Warning, Advisory and Message
- Notification Audible and visual
- Setting Default and individual
- Silencing 1 minute, current alarm only
- Pause 5 minutes in Adult ICU mode, 3 minutes in Neonatal ICU mode and 5 minute, 15 minute, or permanent pause in OR mode
- Volume Default 70 dB measured at 1 meter
Invasive blood pressure
- Number of channels 1 to 4 (optional)
- Transducer sites Arterial, femoral artery, pulmonary arterial, central venous, right atrial, left atrial, intracranial and special
- Transducer requirements Excitation voltage: 5 V dc ± 0.1%
- Transducer output 5 μV/V/mmHg
- Range -25 mmHg to 300 mmHg
- Offset ± 150 mmHg
- Frequency response dc to 50 Hz (-3 dB)
- Zero balance range ± 150 mmHg
- Zero balance accuracy ± 1 mmHg
- Zero balance drift ± 1 mmHg over 24 hours
- Accuracy ± 2% or ± 1 mmHg, whichever is greater (exclusive of transducer)
- Alarms User-selectable upper and lower limits for systolic, diastolic and mean pressures
- Used, but in excellent condition
- 2003 model year (9/2003)
- World’s first and only bone densitometer that doubles as a full exam table
The highly automated enCORE software platform, based on Windows, optimizes productivity and ensures consistant results. Advanced OneScan and SmartScan features provide unprecidented ease of use and high precision.
Patient scanning is quick and automated with SmartScan. This unique measurement technique automatically adjusts the scan path real-time during the examination. The intuitive graphical user interface combined with AutoAnalysis calculates patient results with no operator intervention in more than 95% of clinical cases.
OneScan automatically combines scans of the spine and hip into one exam; both scans are acquired in one process and evaluated in one analysis.
The optional DualFemur feature automatically measures both the left and right femurs in one fast scan. DualFemur improves accuracy by identifying the femur with the lowest density. The 30% improvement in precision seen with the combined L/R BMD enhances the ability to monitor response to therapy at this critical fracture site.
The Lunar DPX Duo patient report combines key diagnostic results. It prominently displays T-scores along with fracture risk assessment graphs based on the World Health Organization (WHO) criteria for diagnosing osteoporosis. This makes result interpretation and fracture risk assessment seamless.
Note: This item is not new unless otherwise specified. As we may have many in stock, pictures may not be of actual item sold, please email us if you require more photos.
All items sold by Absolute Medical are guaranteed to perform at manufacturer’s original specifications unless otherwise stated above.
The sale if this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
Please see the FDA website for more information. If you are not a licensed practitioner, the purchase of this item may require a prescription. Please contact us in advance for clarification.
The CASE 8000 System for Exercise is one of the first, true point-of-care clinical information systems for the exercise environment. By combining the accuracy of their premiere exercise ECG system with the information accessibility of network connectivity, the CASE 8000 offers an advanced, integrated approach to high-efficiency, high-performance stress testing.
Exercise ECG Innovation
The CASE 8000 system builds on GE Marquette Medical System’s tradition of ECG leadership, introducing new exercise testing capabilities that extend their distinguished history in signal…
System for Exercise is one of the first, true point-of-care clinical information systems for the exercise environment. By combining the accuracy of their premiere exercise ECG system with the information accessibility of network connectivity, the CASE 8000 offers an advanced, integrated approach to high-efficiency, high-performance stress testing.
Exercise ECG Innovation
The CASE 8000 system builds on GE Marquette Medical System’s tradition of ECG leadership, introducing new exercise testing capabilities that extend their distinguished history in signal processing, microelectronics and ECG algorithms.
Unity®-enhanced cardiac stress testing system with 14 channel acquisition and programmable lead configurations. Pentium-based, NT technology platform and hard drive storage deliver local and MUSE® database access.
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 Hz
- ST measurements: ST amplitudes, slope, integral, index, ST/HR slope, ST/HR loops, ST/HR index up to 15 leads
- E, J and post-J point: Manual or computer selected
- Signal processing technique: Incremental median updating
- Baseline correction: Cubic spline or Finite Residual Filter (FRF) algorithm
- QRS detection and analysis: Based on automatic or manual lead selection
- ECG output: Real-time ECG/QRS beep/TTL synchronization output
- Heart rate: Automatic arrhythmia detection, documentation and annotation
- Full disclosure ECG: Beat-to-beat ECG record and event review
- Reanalysis: Post-test medians re-measurement from E, J, post-J point selections
- ECG interpretation: (Optional) 12SL adult and pediatric ECG analysis program
- Additional ECG function: Vectorcardiography
- Technology: Active, “Type BF” floating isolated powered 14 channel acquisition module with built-in lead-fail detection and lead prep impedance measurement
- Sampling rate: Over-sampling @ 4000 Hz, 12 leads
- Dynamic range: 320 mV, ± 10 mV signal superimposed on ±150 mV DC offset
- Resolution: 4.88 µV/LSB @ 500 Hz
- Noise: <15 µV peak-to-peak noise over 0.01 to 150 Hz (-3 dB) bandwidth
- Frequency response: -3 dB, display and writer
- High pass filter: 0.01 (or 0.05 Hz, special use) with DC offset control
- Low pass filter: 20, 40, 100, 150 Hz (selectable)
- Line filter: 50.0 or 60.0 Hz notch filter (selectable)
- Baseline correction: Cubic spline algorithm
- Artifact/baseline correction: FRF algorithm
- Common mode rejection: >140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
- Input impedance: > 10 M Ohm @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient leakage: < 10 µA
- Pace detect: Orthogonal LA, LL and V6; 750 µV @ 50 µs
- MUSE® CV system compatible via diskette, network (optional) or modem (optional)
- MUSE CV Web compatible for retrieval view and printing of MUSE CV system data
- Remote view (optional) of real-time stress test at remote location
- Local storage: Minimum 3.2 Gb hard drive storage of complete ECG record and test results
- Local network storage (optional)
- Display type: High-resolution, color 0.25 mm dot pitch raster-written CRT
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 x 70 Hz refresh
- Display size: 15* (standard) or 17* (optional) diagonal SVGA
- Monitored leads: 3, 6 or 12
- Displayed leads: Number on screen 3 or 6 (12 lead check)
- Display format: 3 rhythm, 3 rhythm + medians, 3 rhythm + trends, 6 rhythm, 4 x 2.5 + 1 rhythm, 2×6
- Display speeds: 25, 50 mm/s
- Display sensitivity/gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Displayed vital signs data (configurable): Heart rate, target heart rate, blood pressure, exercise clock, stage clock, phase clock, protocol, speed, grade, Watts, METS, RPP, and SpO2
- Displayed data: ST scan/median complexes, arrhythmia’s, ventricular ectopic/min counter, 3 to 15 waveforms, lead check torso and 12 leads, waterfall display, trends, tabular summary, stored ECG strips, interpretation, time-of-day clock, patient name, warning messages and prompts
- Writer technology: “Instant” load, thermal dot array
- Writer leads: 3, 6, 12 or 15 leads (standard, NEHB, Cabrera, configurable)
- Writer speeds: 5, 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/sec (± 2%)
- Writer sensitivity/gain: 2.5, 5, 10 or 20 mm/mV (± 5%)
- Writer resolution: Horizontal 1000 lines/sec x 200 dpi dedicated local printing. 200 x 200 dpi generic printing
- Paper type: Thermal, perforated, fan fold, 300 sheets/pack
- Paper size: A size 214.63 x 280 mm (8.45 x 11 in) A4 size 210 x 297.5 mm (8.27 x 11.7 in)
- Power Requirements
- Power supply: AC operation only
- Operating voltage range: 90-135 VAC, 45-63 Hz, 2.8 A, 180-270 VAC, 45-63 Hz, 1.4 A
- Power consumption: 350 W max (1200 BTU/Hr) <250 W normal (850 BTU/Hr) <30 W standby (100 BTU/Hr)
- Temperature: +10 to +40°C (+50 to 104°F)
- Humidity: 20 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Pressure: 700 to 1060 Kpa
- Temperature: 240 to +70°C (240 to 158°F) (paper discoloration may occur at high temperatures)
- Humidity: 15 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Pressure: 500 to 1060 Kpa
- Height: 160 cm (63 in) with 17* monitor installed
- Width: 76 cm (30 in) with paper tray removed, 104 cm (41 in) with paper tray
- Depth: 86.5 cm (34 in)
- Weight: 68 kg (150 lb) without monitor
- 86 kg (190 lb) with 17* monitor
- Acquisition module
- Keyboard (PS/2) and dedicated stress keypad (USB)
- Mouse (PS/2)
- Built-in thermal printer (USB)
- Parallel printer port (LPT1) (only printers modified by GE Marquette are allowed to be installed)
- 10 Mbps Ethernet (10baseT or BNC) MUSE compatible
- 6 serial ports: (COM 1-2, COM A-D) – treadmill, BP, ergometer, SpO2, and modem
- 4 analog and 1 TTL (trigger) output – analog ergometer, camera synch., etc
- Diskette drive: 3-1/2 in, 1.44 Mb
- PC-compatible for data storage
- CD-ROM drive: Readable, for software updates and on-line computer-based training
Used unit is EXCELLENT condition. RECONDITIONED, Tested and GUARANTEED.
With Sahara, there’s finally a dry ultrasound modality for bone assessment that is simple, convenient and practical enough for the office-based physician.
Ultrasound requires no radiation, improving patient acceptance. A registered x-ray technologist is not required to operate the system.
Just 22 lbs (10 kg), Sahara comes equipped with a built-in handle for portability.
The entire space required to perform a bone density test with Sahara, including chair, is less than the footprint of a standard office desk. External computer and printer are not required.
The test takes less than one minute to complete. There is nothing faster on the market.
Sahara is the only ultrasound bone densitometer that estimates BMD and determines T-scores. Sahara results can be used to derive Z-scores, which are important for predicting fracture risk.
Are Sahara tests reimbursed by Medicare and private carriers?
Sahara tests have been reimbursed by Medicare since July 1, 1998. The recent assignment of a CPT code will facilitate reimbursement by private carriers.Medicare will reimburse for Sahara tests provided the individual tested meets one of the following criteria:
- Estrogen-deficient women at clinical risk for osteoporosis.
- Individuals with vertebral abnormalities.
- Individuals receiving long-term glucocorticoid steroid therapy.
- Individuals with primary hyperthyroidism.
- Individuals being monitored to assess the response to or efficacy of an approved osteoporosis drug therapy.
What is the CPT Code for Sahara tests?
Effective January 1, 1999, the CPT code for Sahara testing is 76977 (Ultrasound Bone Density measurement and interpretation, peripheral site(s), any method). The USA national average reimbursement rate for this CPT code is $42.37.
This sale includes the following
- Nellcor N 595 Pulse Oximeter in EXCELLENT CONDITION
- SPO2 Preamp Cable
- Reusable Adult Finger Sensor Probe
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- PDF User Manual
- 90 DAY WARRANTY
Description and Important Features
As the cornerstone of the revolutionary OxiMax® Pulse Oximetry System, the OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter combines Nellcor’s best-in-class pulse oximetry with the versatile OxiMax monitoring platform. The motion-tolerant OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter is equipped with Nellcor’s most advanced signal processing technology, which enables it to withstand the most challenging monitoring conditions with substantially greater accuracy than conventional pulse oximetry.
The N-595 Pulse Oximeter also includes SatSeconds™ Alarm Management technology, an innovative feature for managing nuisance alarms without sacrificing patient safety. Highly Advanced Motion-Tolerant Technology.
Excellent Condition, includes two probes, Cardiac & Vascular
The SonoSite TITAN® is a high-resolution modular ultrasound solution. It provides health care professionals with state of the art high-resolution imaging wherever needed for responsive, rapid patient care. The TITAN system’s modular design includes three major benefits:
- Stationary and mobile usage
- Point-of-care connectivity
- Flexible, cost-effective paths that enable users to acquire new components and software applications
This ultrasound system’s modularity is based on SonoSite’s proprietary ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) technology, and combines the high performance of cart-based systems with the speed, flexibility and durability of mobile ultrasound devices. It delivers point-of-care connectivity through its Mobile Docking System, allowing the user to connect to the health care provider’s internal and external information systems.